As long as it's liberals leaving, goodbye and good riddance.
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago