Every time I read about a disaster of some kind spurring the economy I have to wonder,"What would that money have been spent on, to improve people's lives, if it hadn't been spent on rebuilding what was lost?". How many idiots voted for Obama because he "saved them"? We are truly in an idiocracy. Chris Christie and his shill, Ann Coulter were so wrong and so many people like them were so wrong that we get 4 more years of lunacy. True conservatives should dump the Republican Party and join the Constitution Party. http://www.constitutionparty.com/
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago