"President does not have authority to use a drone to kill an American on U.S. soil if the citizen is not engaged in combat." Why in the heck is there an armed drone flying over the U.S. in the first place (minus military training etc...) What does he mean, "if the citizen is not engaged in combat"? If anything, the administrations answers has done more to muddy the waters than before. The answer should be its Unconstitutional. FISA courts will be consulted for actions overseas and congress (Intelligence and armed services committees) will have full access to the process.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 12 hours ago