Aggregated at Twitchy are a selection of tweets from small business owners who have been forced, unwillingly, to fire employees in order to survive a second Obama term. Perhaps one of the most poignant was this: "This morning dad was sad because he knew he'd have to lay off people due to ObamaCare costs. #ThanksObama."
There are larger businesses already announcing layoffs, as well. Among those doing so just in the 48 hours since President Obama was reelected are:
- Video: Baltimore schools spend stimulus dollars on … makeovers? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Lerner signed IRS cover letters to conservative groups demanding intrusive tax-exemption info — after she learned what was going on Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Assad regime to attend Geneva talks, says Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Eric Holder lie in Congressional testimony last week? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- State Dept spokeswoman protecting “my building leadership” joins their ranks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Why has Cindy Thomas not been called to testify on IRS corruption? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago