Gore appeared on the Charlie Rose show last night, unfortunately the editors left the part where Gore rips Fox News as "propaganda" on the cutting room floor. I've watched Gore's appearance on the Charlie Rose show on my DVR and also on Charlie Rose's web site and the "propaganda" part is not there. The editors did leave in the part where Gore praises the Al Jazeera network--so I grabbed that. Having said that, someone who attended the live taping of the show recorded the "propaganda" part on their cell phone. The video is not stellar but the content is worth...
In response to:
AK Mark, Americans have no idea how folks in the Middle East and especially Africa view us. They don't care what your political affiliations are they would cut your throat in a heartbeat. The news in general is propaganda it doesn't matter to me the network. They all have an agenda that does not revolve around "reporting the news." That said, Fox is much more balanced then the others networks and have really good reporters such as Kelly, and Greta to include the Fox Business network which is really good. I have not watched Al Jazeera in the states but I have seen it overseas and using the term biased is being nice.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 35 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago