Sorry, (the Artist has it right) I really Don't think body cameras will do much good. Two-three years ago I was a regular on several Liberal sites. These people are as blind to the obvious truth as Anybody can be. I have read many times that things that are clearly seen and heard on tape are characterized as "fabrications" . Many times the recordings were provided by their cohorts in the Nat'l Media ! ..... Obama, what a wasted Presidency ....I didn't vote for him, but as the first Black President, he could have (Should have) been good for America .
Obams's BIG LIE is beginning to make Pres. Nixon look like an amateur !

A Moral Universe Torn Apart

chris2606 Wrote: Sep 24, 2014 4:42 PM
Simply put : do Not ask America's doctors to facilitate your wish to kill yourself. Get advice about any health problems (spiritual, mental or physical) and take care of the matter yourself. I hope and pray that someday you will reconsider the issue. Finally, killing yourself is not necessarily the best thing for your family and friends . By definition : It is a very selfish act, and many times, all the ramifications are Not completely thought through.

Lawsuits and Impeachment

chris2606 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 11:26 AM
Sadly, you have a very good point. Except for one thing, after he is out of office, he will have as much power as he has In office. AND, at that point Impeachment or any other legal redress is out of the question.

Lawsuits and Impeachment

chris2606 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 11:21 AM
I agree, keep coming up with good and better ideas. Get the Governors and State Legislators involved. As best we can, keep a united front.

Lawsuits and Impeachment

chris2606 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 11:18 AM
Love the good Dr. Sowell, but this time I don't agree. #1 I could be wrong, but I don't think that anybody, including Gov. Palin, believes that Impeachment is in any way possible. It's the thought that counts. It's the Republicans public recognition that his actions are "Impeachable". #2 The lawsuit, again, is strictly a formality that says that the opposition believes that his actions are outside the law and Unconstitutional. The Lying Nat'l Press don't need an excuse to lie about the Republicans. These two actions are strictly to point out the obvious. (should be, anyway). IF Republicans don't, historians can say, "Hey, they stood by and did nothing."

The Education Establishment's Success

chris2606 Wrote: Jun 25, 2014 4:43 PM
History is unimportant, except only as a means to a political end . As long as students are kept in the Dark on important historical details, the vacuum is easy to fill with BS or whatever the Politically Correct Crowd is doling out today.
My part of the economy Has many problems, but the biggest of these problems is the lousy Obama Economy ... One way to force those people who would like to retire , to stay out there working.... which keeps many young workers on the sidelines.
Ditto ! I think a lot of Both !!

The War Against Achievement

chris2606 Wrote: Nov 20, 2013 9:25 PM
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime. "