Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
He'll need the Medicaid dollars to have a prayer of actually creating those 250k jobs he promised in his first term. How's he doing so far? Somewhere around 25k in two years. Way to go Walker (lolz). http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2012/dec/16/scott-walker/gov-scott-walker-says-wisconsin-has-created-almost/
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 9 hours ago