Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
The Supreme Court settled that argument over 70 years ago. Try keeping up next time. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. - P.J. O'Rourke
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago