Johnson, a former Republican governor of New Mexico, believes that so-called defense spending should be used for defense, that the United States "should resort to military action as the last option and only as provided in the Constitution" and that our foreign policy should...
"Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party's nominee, was not invited, lest an actual debate about foreign policy break out." BRAVO!
Next week, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are scheduled to meet for their third and final presidential debate, this time focusing on foreign policy. Although he will be on the ballot in at least 48 states on Nov. 6, Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party's nominee, was not invited, lest an actual debate about foreign policy break out.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago