I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
It's clear that when Obama pushes really hard it results in a bunch of c r a p coming out...
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago