I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
It's clear that when Obama pushes really hard it results in a bunch of c r a p coming out...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 12 hours ago