I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
It's clear that when Obama pushes really hard it results in a bunch of c r a p coming out...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago