I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
It's clear that when Obama pushes really hard it results in a bunch of c r a p coming out...
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 4 hours ago