I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
It's clear that when Obama pushes really hard it results in a bunch of c r a p coming out...
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 4 hours ago