I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
It's clear that when Obama pushes really hard it results in a bunch of c r a p coming out...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 6 hours ago