Many Christian believers sometimes struggle with doubts, or have crises of faith. Many atheists do not struggle with such doubts about their beliefs. They are the ones who are comfortable with allowing believers to "continue in their fantasies", and they don't bother to challenge people of faith. There are other atheists who are plagued by doubts about, "What if there IS a God?" or "What if Jesus really DID die for my sins?" or "What will I do if I someday stand before God to give an account for my life?" The atheists plagued by doubts are the ones you see posting comments on the internet antagonistic toward people of faith. These doubters are clearly miserable; pray for them. Happy Easter.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago