Many Christian believers sometimes struggle with doubts, or have crises of faith. Many atheists do not struggle with such doubts about their beliefs. They are the ones who are comfortable with allowing believers to "continue in their fantasies", and they don't bother to challenge people of faith. There are other atheists who are plagued by doubts about, "What if there IS a God?" or "What if Jesus really DID die for my sins?" or "What will I do if I someday stand before God to give an account for my life?" The atheists plagued by doubts are the ones you see posting comments on the internet antagonistic toward people of faith. These doubters are clearly miserable; pray for them. Happy Easter.
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago