Hi! This article ifs fine and agree most of it, but it is discriminatory towards Teenage Boys and Young Men and for Ms Marsden, She seems to think at almost all Teenage Boys and Young Men are Pron addict and Hackers, does it say that in England it will be all Teenage Boys who will be employed, I sure know that in England, all the Services are controlled by rabid Feminists, so I guess in those hiring it will be some Affirmative Action involve. There is some Teenage Girls and Young Women too who are Porn addict and Hackers too and They are very nasty also and it more and more prevalent think from Ms Marsden that if in England They would of said They have hired only Teenage Girls and Young Women, it would be ok for Ms Marsden, so no article.
Anyone who has seen the latest James Bond film, "Skyfall," would be hard-pressed to find any traditional espionage tradecraft. More actual spying would have meant less of Daniel Craig running around in a too-tight suit chasing bad guys. When the villain -- in this case a cyberterrorist played masterfully by Javier Bardem -- is able to turn around and say to Bond, "Why are you doing all this running around and wasting your energy?", anyone who knows anything about real spying is tempted to yell at the screen, "Because the script is garbage and there is no espionage written into this...
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago