Hi! This article ifs fine and agree most of it, but it is discriminatory towards Teenage Boys and Young Men and for Ms Marsden, She seems to think at almost all Teenage Boys and Young Men are Pron addict and Hackers, does it say that in England it will be all Teenage Boys who will be employed, I sure know that in England, all the Services are controlled by rabid Feminists, so I guess in those hiring it will be some Affirmative Action involve. There is some Teenage Girls and Young Women too who are Porn addict and Hackers too and They are very nasty also and it more and more prevalent think from Ms Marsden that if in England They would of said They have hired only Teenage Girls and Young Women, it would be ok for Ms Marsden, so no article.
Anyone who has seen the latest James Bond film, "Skyfall," would be hard-pressed to find any traditional espionage tradecraft. More actual spying would have meant less of Daniel Craig running around in a too-tight suit chasing bad guys. When the villain -- in this case a cyberterrorist played masterfully by Javier Bardem -- is able to turn around and say to Bond, "Why are you doing all this running around and wasting your energy?", anyone who knows anything about real spying is tempted to yell at the screen, "Because the script is garbage and there is no espionage written into this...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014