That's how the argument went. But the reality has fallen far short of that. The Obama Administration has decided that, instead of reforming laws that are on the books, they'd...
Ahh.. The freedom of no sovereignty and open borders where everyone gets to move in and free ride. It's such a wonderful utopia where the producers pay for everyone. Dmitri, I hear Thailand is good in the fall, why don't you illegally go there and free ride to see how they like their national sovereignty? Oh wait, here comes Mr. Cane...
In the wake of the 2010 midterm elections, Republicans were energized. Their perception was that President Obama, in his first two years in the Oval Office, shunned bipartisan cooperation and intentionally aggravated Republicans in an effort to get his progressive policies enacted into law. Now that the GOP had control of some small percentage of the federal government, Obama would have to at least attempt to reach across the aisle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago