That's how the argument went. But the reality has fallen far short of that. The Obama Administration has decided that, instead of reforming laws that are on the books, they'd...
Ahh.. The freedom of no sovereignty and open borders where everyone gets to move in and free ride. It's such a wonderful utopia where the producers pay for everyone. Dmitri, I hear Thailand is good in the fall, why don't you illegally go there and free ride to see how they like their national sovereignty? Oh wait, here comes Mr. Cane...
In the wake of the 2010 midterm elections, Republicans were energized. Their perception was that President Obama, in his first two years in the Oval Office, shunned bipartisan cooperation and intentionally aggravated Republicans in an effort to get his progressive policies enacted into law. Now that the GOP had control of some small percentage of the federal government, Obama would have to at least attempt to reach across the aisle.
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 13 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 3 hours ago