That amendment failed because it would have been nearly impossible to enforce, not because the people of Mississippi don't value life in the womb. Tell us, enlightened one, when exactly does a baby in the womb come up on your value radar? You value your life, right? But value occurs in your wisdom, only after certain calendar dates or qualifying behavior occurs. Please share with us, all wise little god. I"d risk that your own mother valued you in the womb from the onset. Self absorbed humanists always reek of hypocrisy.
If the President genuinely believes that states should have the power to decide for themselves about gay marriage, then shouldn't states also have the power to decide for themselves whether abortion-on-demand should remain the law within their borders?
For those who believe the right to marry is central to liberty and humanity, isn't the right to life even more so? It's remarkable that some think that "history" is on the side of rights for gays . . . but not for the unborn.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago