Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
As long as there is a market for super market rag journalism, his brand is profitable. His relationship with Fox News is a handicap for conservative news.
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago