Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
As long as there is a market for super market rag journalism, his brand is profitable. His relationship with Fox News is a handicap for conservative news.
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago