Joe Weisberg, who worked for more than three years at the CIA, first wrote a script about two CIA case officers stationed in Bulgaria. Fox bought that script,...
As long as there is a market for super market rag journalism, his brand is profitable. His relationship with Fox News is a handicap for conservative news.
In August, Rupert Murdoch's FX picked up a Cold War series set in the 1980s titled "The Americans." Liberals might have braced themselves for the worst. It sounded like some kind of Chuck Norris-style "jingoistic" homage to freedom-loving intelligence agents. But this is Hollywood, so the show instead focuses on KGB spies who speak perfect English, working to destroy Reagan-era America, which is not altogether a bad thing to people in Hollywood.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 4 hours ago