The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
BHO will be held responsible before the bar of history? History depends only on who is writing it. Dennis Prager wrote today that California law forbids textbooks that don't emphasize the roles of women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, lesbians, bisexuals and the transgendered. To them, BHO does no wrong, and we are the enemy just as Ike was the enemy to Cold War Soviets. They'll say their lies during these investigations, and claim BHO made a partial wording error, eventually clarified, and that his racist capitalist enemies tried to malign him, and then they'll portray him as the hero in their false textbooks. Words have power, even lies have power. Still, best to conduct the investigation asap, before the trails all get cold.
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago