The energetic and courageous American ambassador had played an important role in Libyans' liberation from the Gadhafi era,...
BHO will be held responsible before the bar of history? History depends only on who is writing it. Dennis Prager wrote today that California law forbids textbooks that don't emphasize the roles of women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, lesbians, bisexuals and the transgendered. To them, BHO does no wrong, and we are the enemy just as Ike was the enemy to Cold War Soviets. They'll say their lies during these investigations, and claim BHO made a partial wording error, eventually clarified, and that his racist capitalist enemies tried to malign him, and then they'll portray him as the hero in their false textbooks. Words have power, even lies have power. Still, best to conduct the investigation asap, before the trails all get cold.
The investigations continue unabated as the accusations and defenses multiply in the aftermath of the murderous attack on our diplomats in Benghazi. But this much we know: American lives, including that of our ambassador to Libya, were lost. Chris Stevens was respected at home and loved in Libya, where he had become a symbol of America's good will and, more important, the ability of this country and the West in general to act in freedom's cause, not just talk about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago