Next, after they purchase all these home mortgages with OUR money, who then owns these properties? What will happen if this bubble and the stock bubble burst at the same time? Well then the FED and its member banks will then buy up the rest of everything they haven't purchased yet with OUR money setting in their vaults,you know the money they won't loan to anyone, at now bargain basement prices and then the FED will own all the stocks and properties, without ever having to put up a PENNY of their own money, while destroying our currency and stealing our wealth to do this, and I guess next it is imposing THEIR currency and ONE WORLD ORDER on us? Wake up Americans, contact your congressmen and RAISE HELL with them about this.
With yesterday's Fed decision and press conference, Chairman Ben Bernanke finally and decisively laid his cards on the table. And confirming what I have been saying for many years, all he was holding was more of the same snake oil and bluster. Going further than he has ever gone before, he made it clear that he will be permanently binding the American economy to a losing strategy. As a result, September 13, 2012 may one day be regarded as the day America finally threw in the economic towel.
Here is the outline of the Fed's plan: buy hundreds of billions of home mortgages annually in order...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago