GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 12:04 PM
AND EVEN WHEN THEY VOTE AGAINST THE PROGRESSIVE AGENDA, THE PROGRESSIVE REPUBLICANS ADVANCE IT ANGAINST THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE....They are in BOTH parties and the republicans need to purge them.

GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 12:00 PM
I'm not so confident, Obama has packed the courts with the help of Harry Reid, with liberal activist judges, and then has NSA blackmail information on others. DEFUND THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND UNLAWFUL OBAMA AMNESTY, EVEN IF IT MEANS OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS SHUT THE GOVERNMENT DOWN.

GOP Double-Crossing Traitors

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 11:57 AM
"what difference does it make?"
CDC whistleblower exposes massive autism cover-up perpetrated by government agency Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046595_CDC_whistleblower_autism_MMR_vaccine.html#ixzz3RMaEHuCv

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Feb 10, 2015 11:59 AM
No matter about the studies quoted, there are still concerns because there have been lies and coverups associated with these studies. http://www.naturalnews.com/046595_CDC_whistleblower_autism_MMR_vaccine.html

To Vaccinate or Not To Vaccinate?

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 12:41 PM
that is YOUR opinion. Fact is the CDC has recently been exposed, by a whistleblower, of covering up facts that should be exposed to the public. The people can't trust science, there are so many liars and coverups, and it is their RIGHT to choose. Freedom is the RIGHT to choose. If the vaccines are effective, those that get vaccinated like you should be protected, and those that don't will suffer their own consequences.

Methane Deceptions

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Jan 25, 2015 6:22 PM
THE PLAN IS TO CRIPPLE FRACKING AND ALSO PUT OUR OIL RESOURCES ON FEDERAL CONTROLLED LAND OFF LIMITS, THEREBY EFFECTIVELY CRIPPLING AMERICA'S ENERGY SOURCES AND MAKING US ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON ENERGY CONTROLLED BY OUR ENEMIES....... "The Obama Administration thus justifies them by claiming they will help prevent “dangerous manmade climate change.” Methane, EPA says, has a warming effect 50 times greater than carbon dioxide. This assertion is wildly inflated, by as much as a factor of 100, Dr. Fred Singer says. Atmospheric water vapor already absorbs nearly all the infrared radiation (heat) that methane could, and the same radiation cannot be absorbed twice. The physics of Earth’s surface infrared emission spectrum are also important."

Will the West Defend Itself?

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 6:09 PM
If it were not for the United States subsidizing Europe since WWII, Europe would not be able to afford this socialism OR multiculturalism.

Restate of the Union

ChillytheAlaskan Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 5:26 PM
John Stossel, as well as many in the upper middle class up to CEO's of companies, would have a different view of social security and medicare if they had to pay 15% of their total earnings into this system. Now they are protected, as there is a cap well below their payscale, so they might only be paying 5% or less, leaving them significant money to invest in their retirement. I paid more into S.S. & Medicare per month than I did into my pension, for over FORTY years and I don't even get half as much from SS. If I had been allowed to invest my SS funding into my pension, I would not need SS or medicare, and my pension would be double! I'm not stealing from any young person, the government stole from me.