Last week, Dear Ruler paraded around the country declaring that we needed to raise taxes on the evil rich people earning more than $250,000 a year. As many of you know, this means tax increases on almost one million households that report business income on their personal tax returns – or, in other words, a tax increase on over one million small jobs-producing American businesses. Obama claims that these people don’t need that money and it is a fallacy to believe that this will impact small businesses or job creation. The reality is that Obama has no clue how...
Forget taxes. Just eliminate the multitude of stupid regulations that businesses have to deal with. Cut the capriciousness of the monstrous and tyrannical government that entrepreneurs live in fear of and then watch the economy rebound.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago