The government is too big and unmanageable. Everything is out of control.
To be clear, we're talking about the most recent mess at State -- not the lethal parade of failures known as "Benghazi." Keeping these scandals straight is getting exhausting. Katie wrote yesterday about CBS News' report on damning findings of an Inspector General investigation into Hillary Clinton's State Department. The
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago