Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
Ask Romney what he meant when he 40% living off the government remark. Explain why Romney who is seeking a place on the world state can in one short week insult the British and their handling of the olympics, and make derogatory remarks about the culture of the Palestinians, the Argentinians and Peruvians all in one day. Romney is not ready for the world stage???
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago