Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
Ask Romney what he meant when he 40% living off the government remark. Explain why Romney who is seeking a place on the world state can in one short week insult the British and their handling of the olympics, and make derogatory remarks about the culture of the Palestinians, the Argentinians and Peruvians all in one day. Romney is not ready for the world stage???
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 3 hours ago