Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
It sickens me how arrogant and self-righteous the "true conservatives" are in how you don't allow for people to grow, you don't allow for anyone (other than yourselves, I bet) to have ever changed their mind. Which means, you don't allow people to be what we are...creatures who learn, apply that knowledge and improve. You may want to read the Bible a little bit and learn about the Pharisees and Saducees.....because, brother, you may be one of them.
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago