Earlier this week, President Obama called for even higher taxes on wealthy Americans in the future to tackle our massive debt and deficit problems even after hiking taxes on 77 percent of Americans in the fiscal cliff deal. Now, ethics challenged Rep. Maxine Waters, who is now the second most powerful member on the House Banking Committee, is following in Obama's footsteps by calling for further soaking of the rich through taxes on Ed Schultz's radio show. Laughably, Waters also suggests the massive cost of Social Security and Medicare can be offset by taxing the rich, even though confiscating...
In response to:
As a Conservative, and American and one who attempts to see all people with fairness and objectivity, I will assume that your silly rant above is in some way meant to be a parody or social commentary. However, my real belief is that you are a hate-filled little bigot sitting in your basement, whacking off to pictures of lynchings. It's a sswipes like you that give true Conservatives the rep as being racists. Lastly, I would LOVE to meet up with you and kick your dumb, inbred, mouth-breathing a ss for you. You up for it, tough guy?
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago