The bombings were a "heinous cowardly act," President Obama said this morning, "and given what we now know about what took place, the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism." The President also encouraged strength and vigilance: "The American people refuse to be terrorized."
Latest news on how the bombings happened
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 4 hours ago