I did not make that prediction as a political columnist, or as the former Libertarian Presidential contender, or the 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee. I relied on my career as a Las Vegas oddsmaker. Long before I got into politics, I started out as the Network Oddsmaker and NFL Analyst for CNBC (then known as Financial News Network). I've made my living for the past 27 years predicting the winners of sporting events, like the Super...
In response to:
This is so accurate it's funny. Not to diminish his predictions but I see hillbillies coming down from the hills in West Virginia who haven't voted in 30 years to get this guy out of office, along with seniors who haven't left their houses in decades and on and on... when that happens democrats don't have a chance and then you have the Stacey Dash African Americans who know Obama's not one of them, never was and hasn't done a damn thing for them in 4 years and never even promised he would. Sure he's looting the middle class but that's to send money to his real benefactors. THE RADICAL MUSLIMS who ACT like they hate him but they know he's on their team and always has been, a Muslim Brotherhood member if there ever was one. He's down
On May 30th, I made a prediction that shocked the readers of TownHall. I predicted a Romney landslide- with Obama leading in every poll.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago