Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Lefties still get hot and bothered by some Christian bogeyman, pretending they are brave, like teenagers rebelling against their parents. But this article is about yet another appalling aspect of Islam. They have to change the subject because they are not brave enough to confront radical Islam, or at least it is not in their talking points. Hence they always deflect onto the evils of Christianity or how all religions are the same. You guys will find out too late, just like the lefties who helped bring down Shah Pahlavi.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 13 hours ago