I can't quite bring myself to care all that much about this story, but it's instructive nonetheless. Just to get you caught up: "Psy" is a South Korean musical artist whose quirky hit, "Gangnam Style" went mega-viral over the summer. Catchy beat, instantly recognizable horse dance, pudgy foreign star, etc. When Psy was invited to gallop around on stage at this weekend's "Christmas in Washington" concert, some critics dug up lyrics from one of his previous diddies. Far from singing about "sexy ladies," Psy used his "art" to call for the murder of US troops, whose presence at...
In response to:
I don't understand all this. Who cares about Psy? BUT there used to be pride in America a pride as constant as could be, by Dems as well as Repubs. It was a bit irritating, to many foreigners, but it was respected. Now, the cumulative affect of all these faux pas, is an America with a President who has become a joke to your enemies and a worry to your erstwhile friends. Remember a the Chinese State dinner when the Chinese pianist played that blatantly anti American piece? My acquaintances in China still laugh about it, in private. Where is your pride and sense of righteousness?
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 14 mins ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago