I can't quite bring myself to care all that much about this story, but it's instructive nonetheless. Just to get you caught up: "Psy" is a South Korean musical artist whose quirky hit, "Gangnam Style" went mega-viral over the summer. Catchy beat, instantly recognizable horse dance, pudgy foreign star, etc. When Psy was invited to gallop around on stage at this weekend's "Christmas in Washington" concert, some critics dug up lyrics from one of his previous diddies. Far from singing about "sexy ladies," Psy used his "art" to call for the murder of US troops, whose presence at...
In response to:
I don't understand all this. Who cares about Psy? BUT there used to be pride in America a pride as constant as could be, by Dems as well as Repubs. It was a bit irritating, to many foreigners, but it was respected. Now, the cumulative affect of all these faux pas, is an America with a President who has become a joke to your enemies and a worry to your erstwhile friends. Remember a the Chinese State dinner when the Chinese pianist played that blatantly anti American piece? My acquaintances in China still laugh about it, in private. Where is your pride and sense of righteousness?
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago