Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
Congratulations! The deepest left wing commentary today!
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago