As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago