I lived 21 years in Illinois. The street I lived on has not been repaved since this house I still own was built in 1959. The taxes on that 1,100 sq. foot home on a smallish lot on that crappy street are double what they are on my 3,000 sq. foot home on 27 acres in a development where at least 5 acres are required in NC. Illinois. All those taxes plus crappy weather. What a deal. See what you get when you let those dead people vote?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Obama’s criticism of Israel: Deflection or duplicitousness? Jeff Dunetz 34 mins ago
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago