I lived 21 years in Illinois. The street I lived on has not been repaved since this house I still own was built in 1959. The taxes on that 1,100 sq. foot home on a smallish lot on that crappy street are double what they are on my 3,000 sq. foot home on 27 acres in a development where at least 5 acres are required in NC. Illinois. All those taxes plus crappy weather. What a deal. See what you get when you let those dead people vote?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago