I lived 21 years in Illinois. The street I lived on has not been repaved since this house I still own was built in 1959. The taxes on that 1,100 sq. foot home on a smallish lot on that crappy street are double what they are on my 3,000 sq. foot home on 27 acres in a development where at least 5 acres are required in NC. Illinois. All those taxes plus crappy weather. What a deal. See what you get when you let those dead people vote?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014