The population of America; It is like the prideful teenage girl admitting to her parents that they were right. That guy who hangs out with gang members, wrecked her car, burned his home for insurance and has an extensive rap sheet really is not her best choice. Normally common sense comes with maturity before the fascinating and attractive "bad boy" takes over her whole life. She had four years and the eye glaze is diminishing only slightly, She still fiercly defends him. The wedding date is in November, the invitations sent and her friends (the press who introduced them) is careful in hiding his flaws and busy trashing a fine young man who wants to court her.
I hope you saw the August issue of A Line of Sight that published yesterday. I particularly wanted to draw your attention to the endorsement of Romney-Ryan by award winning radio host Craig Silverman. .
Silverman's support of Romney is particularly notable as he publicly supported Barack Obama in 2008, has spent most of his life as a Democrat, is Jewish, a member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and a self-identified "moderate."
Silverman's endorsement is the lead article currently posted on the home page of our website. Here's a key excerpt:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago