The population of America; It is like the prideful teenage girl admitting to her parents that they were right. That guy who hangs out with gang members, wrecked her car, burned his home for insurance and has an extensive rap sheet really is not her best choice. Normally common sense comes with maturity before the fascinating and attractive "bad boy" takes over her whole life. She had four years and the eye glaze is diminishing only slightly, She still fiercly defends him. The wedding date is in November, the invitations sent and her friends (the press who introduced them) is careful in hiding his flaws and busy trashing a fine young man who wants to court her.
I hope you saw the August issue of A Line of Sight that published yesterday. I particularly wanted to draw your attention to the endorsement of Romney-Ryan by award winning radio host Craig Silverman. .
Silverman's support of Romney is particularly notable as he publicly supported Barack Obama in 2008, has spent most of his life as a Democrat, is Jewish, a member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and a self-identified "moderate."
Silverman's endorsement is the lead article currently posted on the home page of our website. Here's a key excerpt:
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago