The population of America; It is like the prideful teenage girl admitting to her parents that they were right. That guy who hangs out with gang members, wrecked her car, burned his home for insurance and has an extensive rap sheet really is not her best choice. Normally common sense comes with maturity before the fascinating and attractive "bad boy" takes over her whole life. She had four years and the eye glaze is diminishing only slightly, She still fiercly defends him. The wedding date is in November, the invitations sent and her friends (the press who introduced them) is careful in hiding his flaws and busy trashing a fine young man who wants to court her.
I hope you saw the August issue of A Line of Sight that published yesterday. I particularly wanted to draw your attention to the endorsement of Romney-Ryan by award winning radio host Craig Silverman. .
Silverman's support of Romney is particularly notable as he publicly supported Barack Obama in 2008, has spent most of his life as a Democrat, is Jewish, a member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, and a self-identified "moderate."
Silverman's endorsement is the lead article currently posted on the home page of our website. Here's a key excerpt:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago