My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
This film is a documentary so how can it be racist. While you are trying to answer that rest assured that although I have seen the film and according to you I should go to jail I am not a racist. I only criticize the white half of Obama. I mean fair is fair right? According to you then we should have book burnings as well as films. That does sound familiar does it not? People of opposing views and values should be jailed as well. That too sounds familiar doesn't it? So would you please explain democracy, what a republic is, and dissenting opinion.
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 3 hours ago