In Defense of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 28, 2013 2:30 PM
You are an idiot. Is there any chance you could actually say something intelligent without resorting to crude and insulting comments?

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 1:36 PM
Northeast is one word, not two.

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 19, 2013 1:31 PM
How am I supposed to respond when he didn't say anything intelligent? Apparently, all he is capable of is insults such as calling Governor Christie a "fat loud mouth SOB". If he manages to say something intelligent, I will respond in kind. In the meantime, he can at least try to be grammatically correct when hurling useless insults at someone.

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 8:25 PM
So, you make your point by referring to people you don't agree with as dumb fat pigs. I hope you remember that next time you look in the mirror.

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 8:21 PM
Your spelling skills leave a lot to be desired. You might call yourself a conservative, but it would help your credibility if you knew how to spell it. It is clear that this is no longer William Buckley's Republican Party. God help us!

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 8:08 PM
Why do you refer to Republicans as Repugs? It does not help the conversation...it just exacerbates the anger, bitterness, and name calling on both sides.

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 6:13 PM
Call me any name you want. I gladly leave you and your crowd to wallow in your own ignorance.

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 18, 2013 6:11 PM
You are an example of what I am referring to in my comment. Just for the record, my first vote was for Richard Nixon in 1972 and I have voted mostly Republican ever since. People like you disgust me. You are the one ignorant of demographics. Hispanics, blacks, asians, and young people all voted for Obama in overwhelming numbers...why is that? Probably because they do not identify with ignorant, short-sighted people like you and they don't trust you. I feel very sad that my 40-year support of the Republican party is over. There is no way in Hell I ever want to be associated with people like you.

The Devolution of Chris Christie

Chazze Wrote: Feb 17, 2013 8:05 PM
If the comments about Governor Christie are representative of today's Republican Party, then I no longer consider myself a Republican. Differences of opinion are now expressed through name calling and worse. I have no desire to be associated with people who cannot express themselves in a civil manner. I have sadly come to the conclusion that far right Republican zealots are so blind to the changing demographics in the U.S., they don't realize that their political base and influence will continue to diminish for many years, if not decades, to come. And as a result, winning the White House is becoming more of a dream than a reality.
Republicans are losing both the cultural and economic battles...and either they don't know it or they don't care. I will probably continue to vote center-right Republican, but I will NEVER vote with the far right wing of the party. What are you going to do (and say) when Governor Chris Christie gets the Republican nomination in 2016? Are you going to continue to pout and draw a line in the sand like you did when Romney got the nomination in 2012? Very, very sad!