In response to:
I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'd take a guess to say there's more Democrats in NY collecting money from the government than Conservatives. Maybe the Conservatives should take the Governor's advise and leave the state. Then those Democrats who do work can support all the ones who don't. After a few years of that, the working Democrats will leave New York too. Good Luck Mr. Governor.........
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago