I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Actually the principles, values, and policies advocated by conservatives and "TEA Party" folks find support consistently of 60-80% of Americans. There are no "extremist, right-wingers" holding any political office nationally, and almost none anywhere. Sadly the reverse cannot be said of democrats.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago