I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Actually the principles, values, and policies advocated by conservatives and "TEA Party" folks find support consistently of 60-80% of Americans. There are no "extremist, right-wingers" holding any political office nationally, and almost none anywhere. Sadly the reverse cannot be said of democrats.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 10 hours ago