I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Not sure IF or WHEN folks will learn this but the ONLY path to defeating Obama is uniting behind the principles and values upon which both the republic and the GOP were founded. If Romney, should he become the nominee, attempts to unite the voters behind his progressive, "moderate" positions ... He Will LOSE just like McCain did. Huge numbers of Christians and conservatives cannot and will not throw aside their deepest held principles and values. The GOP nominee must either embrace those principles and values ... or LOSE! It is just that simple.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago