I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Not sure IF or WHEN folks will learn this but the ONLY path to defeating Obama is uniting behind the principles and values upon which both the republic and the GOP were founded. If Romney, should he become the nominee, attempts to unite the voters behind his progressive, "moderate" positions ... He Will LOSE just like McCain did. Huge numbers of Christians and conservatives cannot and will not throw aside their deepest held principles and values. The GOP nominee must either embrace those principles and values ... or LOSE! It is just that simple.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago