While many can agree that this is just one...
I can't believe they let anyone pretend to be a 'journalist' these days. This piece is utter nonsense.
This past Friday, August 24, 2012, while campaigning in Michigan, Republican Party presidential nominee Mitt Romney made a joke concerning his own birth certificate. The Obama campaign reacted with outrage to Romney’s joke, even though President Obama has joked about his own birth certificate in public. Naturally, responding to the Obama campaign’s outrage, some members of the media followed suit and did the same. Yet, the Obama campaign and the media refused to show outrage when Vice President Joe Biden recently made racially charged comments while on the campaign trail.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago