Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
I do trust you supported rights for woman, civil rights and equality because it was the right and moral position to take and the right thing to do!!! Romney did NOT lose because he represents the white man!! That is a ridiculous conclusion and an easy (race based) excuse as to why Mr Romney lost the election. Stop drinking the reckless kool-aid of TV and radio pundits as well GOP political hacks operatives !! Romney and his political hacks lost the election by aligning themselves with religious & social extremists who hold views that are punitive, harsh, destructive and abusive. Romney and his team wrongly stated that the larger part of the US electorate prefer government over self reliance, free enterprise and individual initiative
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 15 hours ago