Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
I do trust you supported rights for woman, civil rights and equality because it was the right and moral position to take and the right thing to do!!! Romney did NOT lose because he represents the white man!! That is a ridiculous conclusion and an easy (race based) excuse as to why Mr Romney lost the election. Stop drinking the reckless kool-aid of TV and radio pundits as well GOP political hacks operatives !! Romney and his political hacks lost the election by aligning themselves with religious & social extremists who hold views that are punitive, harsh, destructive and abusive. Romney and his team wrongly stated that the larger part of the US electorate prefer government over self reliance, free enterprise and individual initiative
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago