The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
Please learn the correct wording in the First Amendment. It is NOT freedom FROM religion, but freedom OF religion. What it means is that government may NOT establish a STATE religion that everybody has to join as was done by Henry the 8th of England when he created the Church of England when the Pope refused to annul one of his marriages.
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 13 hours ago