The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
Please learn the correct wording in the First Amendment. It is NOT freedom FROM religion, but freedom OF religion. What it means is that government may NOT establish a STATE religion that everybody has to join as was done by Henry the 8th of England when he created the Church of England when the Pope refused to annul one of his marriages.
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago