The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
Please learn the correct wording in the First Amendment. It is NOT freedom FROM religion, but freedom OF religion. What it means is that government may NOT establish a STATE religion that everybody has to join as was done by Henry the 8th of England when he created the Church of England when the Pope refused to annul one of his marriages.
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago