Last night, Sen. Rand Paul repeatedly stated that two courses of action could have put an end to his filibuster over the administration's drone policies. First, the White House could have released a simple, unambiguous statement making clear that the hypothetical practice of the federal government using drone strikes to kill non-combatant US citizens on US soil is unconstitutional. Second, the Senate could vote on a non-binding "sense of the Senate" resolution making that point. The White House's response, hour after hour? Radio silence. Senate Democrats -- who do the president's bidding -- blocked a vote on the resolution. So the filibuster...
That is because he is afraid that because of the "................." he has done and had a hand in and allowed and facilitated, he is scared to death that someone will cap his dumba s s......... How do you just "make that law"? I didn't approve of it, did any of you?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 10 hours ago