Last night, Sen. Rand Paul repeatedly stated that two courses of action could have put an end to his filibuster over the administration's drone policies. First, the White House could have released a simple, unambiguous statement making clear that the hypothetical practice of the federal government using drone strikes to kill non-combatant US citizens on US soil is unconstitutional. Second, the Senate could vote on a non-binding "sense of the Senate" resolution making that point. The White House's response, hour after hour? Radio silence. Senate Democrats -- who do the president's bidding -- blocked a vote on the resolution. So the filibuster...
Once again, SOETORO proves himself nothing but a PUNK........
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 4 hours ago