After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
Hmmmm, this will be good - Colorado is legalizing marijuana and trying to outlaw guns. Anyone see a rash of crimes being committed against lawbiding marijuana growers that don't have guns by thieves that don't give a rats-patoot about gun laws? Colorado's elected officals are collectively stupid.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 3 minutes ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago