Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
No, "professional campaigners" like Rove lost the election and made millions while doing it. Rove and the elites think if you are "nice" and don't bring your opposition to task for their many, many anti-American positions, the general public will love you. Yeah, how did that work.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago