Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
No, "professional campaigners" like Rove lost the election and made millions while doing it. Rove and the elites think if you are "nice" and don't bring your opposition to task for their many, many anti-American positions, the general public will love you. Yeah, how did that work.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago