Rarely do prominent American politicians directly and unapologetically abandon perfunctory genuflections of respect toward fellow members of the governing class -- in public, at least. When pols savage each other and their policies, even the most caustic criticism is typically couched in a forced lexicon of camaraderie ("my friend from across the aisle," "the gentleman from Indiana," etc). But Rudy Giuliani wasn't much interested in keeping up appearances last night when he appeared on CNBC's The Kudlow Report to react to Vice President Biden's odious "chains" comments in Virginia. Allahpundit thinks Rudy may have been waiting for an...
Vote Obama/Biden. With a little of bad luck, we could wind up with VP Joe Biden as president.
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago