Was that Ronald Reagan in 1980, evangelizing for smaller, less-intrusive government as he campaigned against Jimmy Carter? Was it Barry Goldwater, echoing a theme from The Conscience...
Conservatives don't very much care what a woman does with her body. They do care whether a woman murders a developing human which has been entrusted to her care. That's really tough to understand if you are a liberal. Especially if you are a liberal that likes to view child pornography. Where will liberals get the subjects for child pornography. Tell me Robert, do souls kinda lurk around delivery rooms hoping a child will be born into which they can enter?
"GOVERNMENT HAS BECOME so vast and impersonal," the presidential challenger asserted, "that its interests diverge more and more from the interests of ordinary citizens. For a generation and more, the government has sought to meet our needs by multiplying its bureaucracy. Washington has taken too much in taxes from Main Street, and Main Street has received too little in return. It is not necessary to centralize power in order to solve our problems."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago