That's the position of Paul Ryan as he undergoes a frenzy of flagellation from Democrats outraged by his Medicare plan. President Barack Obama's campaign has a new ad accusing Ryan and Mitt Romney of...
Romney should take the high road and tell us what he is going to do for/with America. It will be unecessary to point out the differences, they will be obvious. No gutter brawling with Obama. Let VP candidate Ryan take care of Obama/Biden's assaults on reality. Ryan can eat them up with "one hand tied behind his back just to make it even". I think it would be a nice move to reduce Obama to arguing with the Republican VP candidate and losing.
If you are on a pleasant walk and someone comes out of nowhere to demand that you stop and turn around, you may regard him as an unwelcome interloper. Until, that is, you learn that he's saving you from going over a cliff. In that case, you might realize that a real friend is someone who tells you the truth even when it isn't welcome.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago