Every political season seems to be dirty, with mud-slinging coming from both sides. This year however, seems to be particularly ugly. After watching the DNC this past week, I actually felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson! Every speaker that took the stage had one agenda and one goal; seek and destroy Romney and the Republican Party. There was virtually no mention of what accomplishments had been made by the party in power over the last 3 ½ years except for Joe Biden’s theatrical bluster that “Osama Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive!” ...
We will get who we vote for and then suffer the consequences. Whether we believe a lie or the truth. I think Obama should step aside instead of pushing for more time as president if he is concerned at all w/this nation, but I truly doubt his sincerity. Romney is still trying to get it together and I hope he does so in time. If not, Kermit the frog is looking pretty good.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 48 mins ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 4 hours ago