Every political season seems to be dirty, with mud-slinging coming from both sides. This year however, seems to be particularly ugly. After watching the DNC this past week, I actually felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson! Every speaker that took the stage had one agenda and one goal; seek and destroy Romney and the Republican Party. There was virtually no mention of what accomplishments had been made by the party in power over the last 3 ½ years except for Joe Biden’s theatrical bluster that “Osama Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive!” ...
We will get who we vote for and then suffer the consequences. Whether we believe a lie or the truth. I think Obama should step aside instead of pushing for more time as president if he is concerned at all w/this nation, but I truly doubt his sincerity. Romney is still trying to get it together and I hope he does so in time. If not, Kermit the frog is looking pretty good.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 12 hours ago