Every political season seems to be dirty, with mud-slinging coming from both sides. This year however, seems to be particularly ugly. After watching the DNC this past week, I actually felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson! Every speaker that took the stage had one agenda and one goal; seek and destroy Romney and the Republican Party. There was virtually no mention of what accomplishments had been made by the party in power over the last 3 ½ years except for Joe Biden’s theatrical bluster that “Osama Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive!” ...
We will get who we vote for and then suffer the consequences. Whether we believe a lie or the truth. I think Obama should step aside instead of pushing for more time as president if he is concerned at all w/this nation, but I truly doubt his sincerity. Romney is still trying to get it together and I hope he does so in time. If not, Kermit the frog is looking pretty good.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 8 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 49 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago