Interesting concept. treat chinese firms the same way we are treating american firms. subject and prove EPA standards are fulfilled for products like CFLs that are imported. prove that imported goods have no banned parts in their products. (animal parts, some woods, etc.)
Lingering animosities around the world threaten to boil over more and more, just as they have over the past decade. The results have been war, genocide, and the creation of a lot more nations. Last week, I wrote about the million and a half Catalonians that marched through Barcelona demanding sedition just the week earlier. That story didn't catch on with the press, but the budding battle between China and Japan is capturing more attention as the stakes are enormous. The second and third largest economies on the planet have much history. In fact, I find it amazing how animosities linger...
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago