This is very true. The democrats are the majority in the senate but most states are redstates by population size. every state has 2 senators no matter how big or small the state is. some states that are conservative by nature are represented by one or two democratic senators. Montana as example is pro gun conservative but is represented by 2 democratic senators. The question i have is how did the democrats get senate seats for midwest low population states?
The next two years are going to be rough. The Democrats have been given a two year window to rush every utopian ideal through its army of despotic bureaucrats. Barack H. Obama will unleash the Kracken.
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago