This is very true. The democrats are the majority in the senate but most states are redstates by population size. every state has 2 senators no matter how big or small the state is. some states that are conservative by nature are represented by one or two democratic senators. Montana as example is pro gun conservative but is represented by 2 democratic senators. The question i have is how did the democrats get senate seats for midwest low population states?
The next two years are going to be rough. The Democrats have been given a two year window to rush every utopian ideal through its army of despotic bureaucrats. Barack H. Obama will unleash the Kracken.
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago