To the woman and man who says abortion is the right of a person to make a desion about ones' own body, I pose this situation that happens many times: A man is driving down the road and inadverdantly gets into the wrong lane and collides with another vehicle containing a pregnate woman going to obtain an abortion. The woman and her fetus are both killed. The presecuter tries the man for two counts of vehicular manslaughter. Now, why is it legal for the woman to kill the fetus while it is a crime for the male driver? This also happens is robberies and home invasions, domestic violence, etc. Why the double standard?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 5 hours ago