To the woman and man who says abortion is the right of a person to make a desion about ones' own body, I pose this situation that happens many times: A man is driving down the road and inadverdantly gets into the wrong lane and collides with another vehicle containing a pregnate woman going to obtain an abortion. The woman and her fetus are both killed. The presecuter tries the man for two counts of vehicular manslaughter. Now, why is it legal for the woman to kill the fetus while it is a crime for the male driver? This also happens is robberies and home invasions, domestic violence, etc. Why the double standard?
- Obama’s criticism of Israel: Deflection or duplicitousness? Jeff Dunetz 24 mins ago
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago