To the woman and man who says abortion is the right of a person to make a desion about ones' own body, I pose this situation that happens many times: A man is driving down the road and inadverdantly gets into the wrong lane and collides with another vehicle containing a pregnate woman going to obtain an abortion. The woman and her fetus are both killed. The presecuter tries the man for two counts of vehicular manslaughter. Now, why is it legal for the woman to kill the fetus while it is a crime for the male driver? This also happens is robberies and home invasions, domestic violence, etc. Why the double standard?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago